Breast Cancer - Causes, Symptoms & Treatments
cancer is a disease where cells inside breast grow out of control. There are distinct types of breast cancers, classified by which area of breast
it has occurred. Though
breast cancer can occur in both, male and female, but women are more likely to
have it. This cancer is the most common cancer among women. The cancer can spread outside the breast through blood
vessels and lymph vessels. When breast cancer spreads to other parts of the
body, it is said to have metastasized.
Some possible causes of breast cancer are:
- "Genetic mutations" in breast cells that affect their growth and division
- "Inherited genes" that increase the risk of breast cancer, such as BRCA1 and BRCA2
- "Exposure to estrogen", which can stimulate breast cell growth
- "Environmental toxins", such as pesticides, radiation, and tobacco smoke
- "Lifestyle factors", such as obesity, physical inactivity, alcohol consumption, and hormone therapy
The source of the above causes in Stress and Emotional imbalance, i.e. when women feel neglected by their spouses and do not have an active sexual life, divorced and single women start harbouring negative thoughts and developing a dislike or concern towards your breasts related to the colour, size, firmness etc.
Symptoms of breast cancer:
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including
- Any change in the size or the shape of the breast.
- Pain in any area of the breast.
Courtesy: CDC Courtesy: CDC
cancer can occur at any age, race or sex. There are various causes and risk
factors of breast cancer. Some of them are –
- The risk for breast cancer increases with age, most
breast cancers are diagnosed after the age of 50.
- Starting menstrual period before age 12 and
starting menopause after age 55 makes women more exposed to the risk of
- Family history of breast cancer is also a major
risk factor of developing a new one.
- Late pregnancy has shown more chances of breast
cancer to occur.
According to Statista,
breast cancer cases between 2009 and 2021 has increased about 46% in
women, in the USA. As the stress levels increase with high percentage of divorces
and unhappy marriages, so does the cancer rates also increase. If
diagnosed in preliminary stages, breast cancer is completely curable.
- Detoxification is the key. Routine coconut oil body massages and spa therapies by an experienced therapist can work wonders.
- Identifying your emotional stress and changing your environment and lifestyle will certainly help. Keep the spark alive by joining womens' clubs.
- Apart from this distance healing services can be offered by Guruspeak team Scientific Healing Affirmations.
Disclaimer - Please note that healing services are offered only to receptive patients, and we reserve the right to accept or decline a case depending on the receptivity of the patient. Healing is not a replacement for Allopathic and medical science. Energy healing can help improve and progress the recovery of the patient. Please register the patient here, and then book the appointment for healing.
Is Breast Cancer? | CDC
cancer - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic
Thyroid is butterfly shaped gland located in front side of our throat, just below the Adams apple. This gland produces hormones that regulate heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature and weight. Cancer occurred in thyroid cells is called thyroid ...
Hirsutism - Causes, Symptoms and Emotional healing
Hirsutism is the condition in women that leads to excess growth of dark or thick hair in a male-like pattern on the upper lip, chin, chest, abdomen, or back instead of fine hair. This can be a distress condition, affects psychologically and ...
Lung is basically two sponge-like organs in our chest that inhales oxygen and exhales carbon dioxide in the air. Lung cancer is when the cell growth in the lungs becomes uncontrollable. People who smoke has the greater chance of developing lung ...
Endometriosis - Causes, Symptoms and Healings
Endometriosis is a disease characterized by the presence of tissue resembling endometrium, a part on the lining of the uterus, outside the uterus. With each Menstrual cycle it thickens, breaking down and bleeds every time as it becomes part of it. ...
Dysmenorrhea - Causes, Symptoms and Healings
Dysmenorrhea is a medical term for painful menstrual cramps or difficult menstrual flow due to uterine contradiction. There are two types: primary and secondary. Primary dysmenorrhea is the natural Menstrual cramps occurring every time and it is not ...