5) Balancing Your Fire Energy: A Guide to Harmonizing your emotions & environment
We all have both positive and negative emotions, and all the emotions are represented by Fire
and Air element as they can be felt and symbolises heart and solar plexus chakra
- Positive emotions include happiness, gratitude, love, kindness, sympathy, patience, fearlessness, strength, trust, confidence, truthfulness, will power, enthusiasm, devotion, discrimination, concentration, purity of mind, emotional maturity, self-control etc.
- Negative emotions are the opposite of above, like - sadness, not being thankful, hatred, anger, fear, worry, doubt, lack of trust, resentment, impatience, lack of self-control, manipulation, or falsehood etc.
Each of the above positive qualities are linked to each other, so if we are not truthful, we will not achieve calmness and peace of mind. And, when our positive emotions are stronger and deep rooted than our negative emotions, we become emotionally strong and resilient, and take positive actions inspite of all the adversities. We also do not suffer from emotional health issues like depression, suicidal tendencies etc.
- Performing Agnihotra is one of the best ways to balance the fire energy within us and in our surroundings.
- Avoid watching scary, crime and dark TV series or films with violence to keep your emotions well in balance.
We will share more tips on how to ensure that your positive emotions stay with you even at the time of adversity and tough times in this upcoming booklet.
The third element - Fire / Agni tatwa
What is Fire / Agni - Simply put it is the energy which allows us to see and digest food. The organs associated with the seeing and digesting faculty are eyes and abdomen region (all the organs like stomach, pancreas, liver etc. ) We cannot taste or ...
Guruspeak Self Help Series - Booklet Titles
Guruspeak is producing ten self-help booklets authored by Rajesh Kishanpuriya. Sign up to access summaries of these books. How to reduce stress and increase bliss in your life? Nurturing the Ideal World Citizen: A Parent’s Handbook Unlocking Your ...
9) The Pocket Guide to Men's Wellness - Preventive Healthcare Tips
After the age of 12 years and with the onset of puberty, both teenage boys and girls experience changes in the physical and emotional aspect, due to major hormonal changes in the body. Both evolve into with very distinctive physical and emotional ...
The second element - Air
What is Air or Vayu Prana - Simply put it is the energy which allows us to breathe and generate feelings or emotions, ability give and receive unconditional love. The organs associated with the air energy is the heart / anahata chakra - lungs, heart ...
3) Unlocking Your Potential: A 5-Star Framework for Discovering Successful Careers
Do you remember the 2009 movie 3 idiots by Rajkumar Hirani? The movie conveyed a single message - Follow your passion, do not run behind success. Be competent, and success will follow you. Or in other words - Choose the careers that bring the best in ...